T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I just got my new software from Stahls. I loaded it, registered it and then updated it. I am trying to follow this tutorial that was linked from the Stahls site [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCAJ5HhoKu0[/media] . I have imported my .plt. It then says to copy and paste the "color" on the left side of the screen at about the 1 minute mark of this video. Then at the 1:15 mark it says to select a different color for that layer. I do that, but nothing appears to happen. It is still under the initial "black" color of the first layer. What am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, when I click on my color, it comes up with a color pallette, not like on the video, and I click okay on it. But still, nothing appears to happen.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Even in the PDF manual with the software it says after you click the color icon bar on the right to select "Apply Color". It doesn't give me that option. It just gives a color pallette and I can only select "OK".

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, you have to right mouse click to select another color. That is strange, but it works. I guess I should really do what my wife tells me to do and LISTEN.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts