T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for someone to sew on twill letters zig zag pattern (8 letters two colors) and numbers (1 number two color) onto hooded sweatshirts.

I can provide the sweatshirts. I purchased some twill letters from Stahl's but I don't have the time to sew them on.

right now I only need 6 this is for personal use..

Please email fatkatprintz[USER=36795]@gm[/USER]ail.com with your offers

Thanks..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Our company does applique letter sewing, but we are in Southern California and probably too far away from you.

Stahls can also supply you (for a small additional cost) with an embroidery sew disk so you can take it to any local embroidery company to do it.

Lastly- You may be able to find somone at an sewing alterations place that can freehand zig-zag stitch them for you. That may be the quickest / easist / cheapest for you.

Good Luck

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Our company does applique letter sewing, but we are in Southern California and probably too far away from you.

Stahls can also supply you (for a small additional cost) with an embroidery sew disk so you can take it to any local embroidery company to do it.

Lastly- You may be able to find somone at an sewing alterations place that can freehand zig-zag stitch them for you. That may be the quickest / easist / cheapest for you.

Good Luck
Yeah, I have sew disc but I don't have the time.

Not worried about the distance ..just the price and quality

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.