T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my first batch of prints I've been curing with a flash dryer. I'm pretty happy with the results but it's extremely tiresome using this method, quality control will also be an issue. I'd like to invest in a tunnel dryer, but I'm just thinking of the initial outlay which (from the look of things) will cost around the same as what I paid for my whole screen printing set up (about £1000+?). I'm not running my own screen printing business, just printing for my own clothing line so a reliable cheap/er cheerful or used tunnel dryer would suffice for now. Does anyone know the best place to source a unit from with this criteria? I've had a look and the only place I've found so far is Custom Carousels.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I am not sure if Vastex is available in the UK but I bought a D100 just over a month ago and I could not be happier with it. prices will very some but it is well worth the money. You can look them up on ebay there are also a few threads here to view the could answer your questions.
As far a s the size is concerned it drys everything from a simple tee shirt to hoodies. Very small foot print I think its 5 feet long and 18" wide.
Very nice affordable unit.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not sure if Vastex is available in the UK but I bought a D100 just over a month ago and I could not be happier with it. prices will very some but it is well worth the money. You can look them up on ebay there are also a few threads here to view the could answer your questions.
As far a s the size is concerned it drys everything from a simple tee shirt to hoodies. Very small foot print I think its 5 feet long and 18" wide.
Very nice affordable unit.
I've had a quote for this dryer and it's going for the equivalent of $3000 over here.

£900 dryer from Custom Carousels appears to be the best option unless I can find something cheaper in the next couple of weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.