1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(sorry if my english is not so good)

this is a newbie question..

i'm really curious..
have anyone made a business selling tshirts produced by just using basic bubblejet printer + heat transfer paper..?

because i always have the impression that bubbljet+transfer paper technique is just for hobby and "just for fun" tshirt production..not suitable for business..
im not sure..can anyone tell me?
plus..curious..would anyone want to pay for tshirt that they themselves can easily produce at home?

im thinking of making some extra money selling tshirt outside stadium, before soccer match..

im a learner..i wish for nothing but guidance..

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
aeropiglett said:
have anyone made a business selling tshirts produced by just using basic bubblejet printer + heat transfer paper..?
Yes.

aeropiglett said:
because i always have the impression that bubbljet+transfer paper technique is just for hobby and "just for fun" tshirt production..not suitable for business..
There are certainly people who wouldn't disagree with that, but on the flipside people have made money in business that way.

aeropiglett said:
plus..curious..would anyone want to pay for tshirt that they themselves can easily produce at home?
If you use a heat press and slightly better inks/papers etc. it won't be quite the same as what people can easily produce at home. Other than that, it's a matter of product differentiation, capitalising on people's laziness (the fact that they can make it at home doesn't mean they will), providing something different, etc.

aeropiglett said:
im thinking of making some extra money selling tshirt outside stadium, before soccer match..
In some places that would be very illegal, so if you haven't already you'll want to check your local laws.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.