T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
You really don't need a "template" to design t-shirts. The software you use to design the t-shirt can save the graphic in the format needed.

If you can get more specifics from him on what exactly he needs, maybe we can find out more information.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I don't think that's the type of template they need (an online t-shirt designer).

Usually a person creates a t-shirt design in a graphics program to fit certain printer specifications (resolution, print size, etc). A printer will usually tell you what type of file and that print size they can do and that's where a "template" would come from.

Without knowing how the shirts will be output, it's hard to give a template.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi

If you go to a site called istockphoto.com (a cheap photolibrary) you can do a search for t-shirt and there are a lot of images of T-shirts you can place your design on. Images cost about $3 I think you have to buy credirts for min $10. You might also find something free if you do a search for clip art and t-shirt.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
TROskell said:
Hi

If you go to a site called istockphoto.com (a cheap photolibrary) you can do a search for t-shirt and there are a lot of images of T-shirts you can place your design on.
Wow, thanks for the great tip! I hadn't thought of searching a photography site for vector images. There are some pretty good ones there.

I learn something new every day from this place :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Rodney said:
Wow, thanks for the great tip! I hadn't thought of searching a photography site for vector images. There are some pretty good ones there.

I learn something new every day from this place :)
Go to Threadless.com and get the template for their submissions. It comes in a bunch o' colours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts