T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , I used 3G Jet-Opaque (Dark) on black tshirt Heavycotton,after printig photo (black and white) epsonb1100 pigment ink,the pictures looks great as the screen,wait few hours to dry ink and start pressing for 25-30 sec ,med presure, repressing 5 sec...
and all black colours on designe change for brown, what is the problem :confused:
Thanks for any help

· Registered
4,871 Posts
Hi , I used 3G Jet-Opaque (Dark) on black tshirt Heavycotton,after printig photo (black and white) epsonb1100 pigment ink,the pictures looks great as the screen,wait few hours to dry ink and start pressing for 25-30 sec ,med presure, repressing 5 sec...
and all black colours on designe change for brown, what is the problem :confused:
Thanks for any help
Epson OEM pigment will shift when heated especially the yellow. The color is composite of CMYK when printed on the media. So when yellow shifts the color when heated causes the overall color to change. You have to use third party pigment ink that is meant for heat transfer. Cobraink.com and Inkjetcart.us are the two major players.

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Epson OEM pigment will shift when heated especially the yellow. The color is composite of CMYK when printed on the media. So when yellow shifts the color when heated causes the overall color to change. You have to use third party pigment ink that is meant for heat transfer. Cobraink.com and Inkjetcart.us are the two major players.
My settings for (black&white) I used grayscale and (colour) ICC profile sRGB IEC61966-2.1
INK -
Heat Transfer Pigment ink Ciss fits Epson B1100 from City Ink Express | Epson B Series | City Ink Express

Im sure u are right... this ink is a mistake!!!
I going to buy cobraink.

· Registered
4,871 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.