T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it an option to start my tshirt business selling only white/light tshirts printed with sublimation? I know I have to stick to white or light poly/cotton blend fabrics ... Do you think they would sell? Or is this material only good for personalized and events apparel?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Is it an option to start my tshirt business selling only white/light tshirts printed with sublimation? I know I have to stick to white or light poly/cotton blend fabrics ... Do you think they would sell? Or is this material only good for personalized and events apparel?
The first thing in starting your business is knowing YOUR customer, at least in a general sense at the outset. You are deciding what kind of designs you are trying to sell to what kind of customer and where. My customers may be different.

An "option" is one thing, the relative size of the opportunity is another.

(I'd also forget the cotton in the blend with sublimation. Or consider adding EasySubli and/or Subliflex to the mix on cotton and/or dark).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Starting a business on a limited budget will be difficult, I think. But maybe you need to explore all the possible options for making T-shirts on a limited budget. After all, sometimes some people start with a small budget and then have a great business. Read more literature on running a business, look for an investor to grow your business, try using startup resources, etc. The more time you spend on all of this, the more chances that success awaits you. And don't forget that your product should stand out from others. Otherwise, who wants to buy one of the thousands of identical T-shirts again? Good luck with your future work on the business.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.