T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am tryingto get our PCUT CT900 up and running. I am running XP SP3 and using artcut 2005 software. It is connected via a USB cable. The cutter will do its little square self test and I can design in artcut but cant communicate. I don't have to original CD with the drivers but I emailed them from Pcut and saved them (saved in what looked like a dos screen. Anyway plug in the cutter and send job to cutter but I get an error iin the output to cutter dialogue box in the Staatus fiels stating finish preparing data. I tried to send a test from artwork to cutter but doesn't transmit and then errors out. Baude rate in art work and cutter is same. Not sure if this is my problem but when trying to set up cutter CT900 is not listed in Pcuts range of machines in artwork 2005 but I choose CTN900. Is this my problem. any help greatly accepted as going crazy here:confused:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.