T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we are not allowed to post advertisements here.
So I won't but I am confused about something and maybe someone can PM me an explanation.
I have never bought from Alphabroder....but recently signed up with them
They sent me an email saying Case Price Weekend.
I won't state here all it says but I am trying to understand what the sale or ad means.

I tried to do an order but didn't get what they said or I think it says it is giving.

If anyone else got this email from them, would you please PM me so maybe I can understand better.
I would just call them but the ad is for the weekend only and they are closed on the weekends...go figure!

Thanks much
Judi

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
It probably means you can order any qty and get case pricing

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is what I thought but it doesn't....

If I am out of line moderators please accept my apologies and delete of course

It says save money by receiving case pricing on all of our styles for any quantity you order
Just place your order online between Midnight Friday and Midnight Sunday and you will automatically receive our lower case price.
No coupon or code to input
Doesn't matter if I let them ship or put p/u order.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
place the order and call them on monday to get the case pricing.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought about doing that but was afraid if what i was reading was not what I thought it was, would they refund and cancel my order? I have never dealt with them before

·
Registered
175 Posts
they are good compamy. I received the email also. place the order. Monday (or Tuesday since holiday Monday) your credit card will probably be charged as case price...also look into their flex express options. free shipping to a fed ex/Kinko's

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
BTW I don't believe there is anything wrong with the original post. The "no advertising" rule means that we are not allowed to post threads advertising our own products and services.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes when you select the shipping carrier, there is an option for "Flex Express"

Well I submitted it...something must be crazy as it didn't offer Flex Express but gave me discounted shipping of $24.00 total shipping??
And everytime I selected credit card payment, I would hit next so I could put in my credit card and it would put it to COD. So I sent it along anyway.
I will call them tomorrow for sure and see what is what.
Thanks for the help all, so appreciated.

Judi

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.