T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO !!
My kids are 14 years old and they come to me with this idea thats starting to look really great and they have some really cool idea's
So where do we begin, We know nothing about this business although I can draw fairly good :rolleyes: can that be used or is it all computerised.
My son has put together a package which come to about £600 one of these business in a box sort of thing includes Ts, cutter, heat press and vinyls and i think the cutter works out at about £250
included in this price.
So what do you think ? any advise welcome ! good kit or do we need to spend more ?.
I have so much to ask but i think it will blow your mind at this early stage so one step at a time comes to mind ..
Thanks all from
Ale, Nathan and Olivia

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi,

Drawing can sure come in handy. But some computer skill will be needed. I should think the 14year olds would be ok with this.
Depends what sort of vinyl cutter you thinking about. And be careful about the heat press. As cheap and cheerful not always good.
Hope i help some

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks again for the reply Janem
We are trying to get started on a budget but I do understand what you're saying , what sort of money do you think for a heat press and a decent cutter and by the look of things we will need a printer at some stage but if I have this correct a printer is only needed to produce your own designs.
Thanks again
the team

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.