T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, i am a bit of a newbie to the business and would love some info and advice. Please do not be offended, i know its alot to ask. One of my main questions is very simple. i have only been able to find t shirts at prices no less than like 3 dollars for a 2xl shirt. i was wondering does anyone have the hook up for really cheap tshirts, even by the bulk? I mean like a dollar each or less.
I understand if no one wants to give me this info, its a trade secret. I would be very greatfull as i am just trying to start out with some great designs. i know theres got to be a way to get them from somewhere like china or something at 20 or 30 cents per dollar. havnt been able to find it though....lol......

well thanks for having me regardless and i look forward to great conversation.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Re: Trying to get in.....

Hello everyone, i am a bit of a newbie to the business and would love some info and advice. Please do not be offended, i know its alot to ask. One of my main questions is very simple. i have only been able to find t shirts at prices no less than like 3 dollars for a 2xl shirt. i was wondering does anyone have the hook up for really cheap tshirts, even by the bulk? I mean like a dollar each or less.
I understand if no one wants to give me this info, its a trade secret. I would be very greatfull as i am just trying to start out with some great designs. i know theres got to be a way to get them from somewhere like china or something at 20 or 30 cents per dollar. havnt been able to find it though....lol......

well thanks for having me regardless and i look forward to great conversation.
20 - 30 cents?! It depends what you refer to as "BULK." 100? 1000? 100000? 1000000?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

To be honest i was just throwing out a price. Do you know how the prices are generally structured at this time? Like whats the cheapest you've ever got it? Im just trying to figure out the market on t shirts so i can then see how much i can invest. I was looking at printing equipment and those prices were crazy!!!!....lol. do you do your own printing? do you know of any cheap printing places?...lol.....let me know andThanks for the reply.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts

Is this a white tee for $3.00.. if so you are looking in the wron place.. Have you even checked with the major suppliers like sanMar, bodek And Rhodes, S&S and broder and a few more. it is not a trade secret..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Is this a white tee for $3.00.. if so you are looking in the wron place.. Have you even checked with the major suppliers like sanMar, bodek And Rhodes, S&S and broder and a few more. it is not a trade secret..
No i have not checked those at all. Im sorry im completely new at this and i thank you for the valuable info youve given me. if you have anymore info you can pass on that would be great. Do you know anyone that does cheap printing? thanks again.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts

Hi Lou
Are you able to get 2xl for $1.00 or so? I order from Sanmar all the time and can't get a 2xl for anywhere close to that. Let me know if I am doing something wrong because I would love to be getting them a lot cheaper.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,766 Posts

Hi Lou
Are you able to get 2xl for $1.00 or so? I order from Sanmar all the time and can't get a 2xl for anywhere close to that. Let me know if I am doing something wrong because I would love to be getting them a lot cheaper.

Thanks
White shirt 2x Gilden 2000 $2.36, Gilden 5000 $2.09 PC61 Port and Co. $$2.24

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts

No i have not checked those at all. Im sorry im completely new at this and i thank you for the valuable info youve given me. if you have anymore info you can pass on that would be great. Do you know anyone that does cheap printing? thanks again.
We have a whole section of the forum that discusses where to find wholesale blank t-shirts. Just take a second to read through that section or search through the threads there and you'll find dozens of vendors listed. It's no big secret :)

Wholesale T-Shirts and Other Imprintable Products - T-Shirt Forums

wholesalers related topics at T-Shirt Forums

As for "cheap printing", we generally don't give out printer recommendations in the main forum threads. Since so many of our members are printers, we don't want to encourage self promotional type posts.

However, we do have an area just for t-shirt printing recommendations here:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/referr...t-your-t-shirt-printing-design-requests-here/

The more specific you can get with your request (what type of printing, how many shirts, what color shirts, how many colors in the design, where you're located, etc), the better leads we can send you when you post there.

All the answers you need are out there. It just might take you a second to use the search box at the top of the page and find the many answers that have already been posted here. You'll be amazed about how much great info you'll find :)

Keep in mind that you may not want "cheap printing", because sometimes "cheap" can mean "low quality".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Im sorry , like i said before i am a newbie to the industry and to this forum...So please everyone bare with me as i learn what i need to know to be a success. I thank all of you for all the info provided and i look forward to more of it. thanks again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

Thanks a million rodney, all this info is great. im going to be doing multicolored printing that spans thru the whole front of the shirt. i know that explanation probably doesnt help but thats basically what im trying to do.....thanks again ill definitly check out those other threads for more info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts