T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey family! we are trying to print a bright yellow (pms 123) on a maroon shirt. we are using image armor for our pt. we can not seem to get it bright enough. it keeps coming out to gold. does anyone have a tip or trick they could throw out? -thanks tons!

·
Registered
640 Posts
What background are you using? Try using dark background, also gildan's flat don't print well for dtg.If you are using the dark background setting it will print a white underbase where the rip feels it is needed, then come back and print the cmyk colors.

·
Registered
213 Posts
You will not be able to print pms 123 on a maroon shirt without white underbase. PMS 123 is a gold in color, it would be the PMS equivalent of athletic gold. If you can't get it bright enough you might try removing some of the red selectively in photoshop to brighten the color.

·
Premium Member
2,443 Posts
If you choose the color background layout it will print a completely solid white underbase. Do you have a pantone book? I would get an extra shirt and print several small squares all with color variations to see which provides the desired results. I have a Pantone Color Bridge set and it really helps when trying to color match. Give me a call and I will be happy to go over the software with you in more detail if you are having trouble. 317-946-3581

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.