T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Aussies.

I am looking for quality T's to buy in Australia for under 5 bucks a shirt. What I mean by quality is something you'd buy in Myers or DJs' for 40 or 50 bucks. Something like a slim style that fits good and is tight around the arm bands, not baggy and boganish. (you know what I mean).

The problem I'm having is being able to ascertain the quality of a T-Shirt by looking at a website. (No problem picking out the daggy ones though as you've prolly noticed.) Anyway, if anyone out there has some experience at choosing the right type of T-Shirts or could recommend a style and company to me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

· Registered
3 Posts
HI guys
I'm new to this and also trying to source stylish t's. I checked out Sportage website as recommended....great looking shirts but ...weird, there is no contact details on any page. I also can't find them on White Pages. Do you have Ph #?
Cheers
Anne

· Registered
13 Posts
hey guys, Depending on how many garments you want made, you can possibly look at overseas manufacturers to get the specifications your looking for. They can provide precise samples at any idea's you speculate. No bogan quality with this haha. I understand your frustration there and assure you we can help if you have a large quantity needed. if you are looking at 300 shirts or more then consider what www.thinktankind.com can do. hope this helps a bit. please feel free to ask any questions.

· Registered
321 Posts
Hey Tony
How's it going .. try sportage.com.au, my main supplier.
very good quality and my client loving it as well
Cheers mate hope this help
Sportage is trading as AUSPORT CLothing, the reason being they dont have phone # on sportage website is to protect individual clients to contact them i would say its not open for public,.

try to call HONG 02 9573 0700 just say i refer you ferdz from Prints 4 us to give you a discount :)

hope this help
cheers
Ferdz

· Registered
26 Posts
Hi Aussies.

I am looking for quality T's to buy in Australia for under 5 bucks a shirt. What I mean by quality is something you'd buy in Myers or DJs' for 40 or 50 bucks. Something like a slim style that fits good and is tight around the arm bands, not baggy and boganish. (you know what I mean).

The problem I'm having is being able to ascertain the quality of a T-Shirt by looking at a website. (No problem picking out the daggy ones though as you've prolly noticed.) Anyway, if anyone out there has some experience at choosing the right type of T-Shirts or could recommend a style and company to me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your help.
Hi Tony,
If you still looking for good retails quality T's send me an email or check my site. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.