T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am really trying to find Champion sweater (or Hoodies) blanks in Europe (I live in Germany) to be exact the S600 Crewneck by Champion. I found them on many American websites for a good price but shipping to Germany is not possible and if it was the shipping cost would be way to expensive. for example S600 Champion Logo Double Dry Crewneck Pullover

Can someone help me? If its not possible to find them in Europe I would also appreciate if you would tell me that because then I would start searching for an alternative :)

Thanks already.

·
Registered
Clothing manufacturer
4 Posts
Hi, my messagge got deleted but ill try again. Manufacturing in Europe is usually done in poorer countries in South East Europe. Try going on google translate, and for example translate from English to Bosnian, Clothing Manufacturer, "Proizvodnja odjeće" and almost every manufacturer will make them. When you enter wbsite on their language chrome will automaticlly translate on english, but no problem since you only need email. Maybe don't have them on website, but send few email and you will find it. Good luck

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, my messagge got deleted but ill try again. Manufacturing in Europe is usually done in poorer countries in South East Europe. Try going on google translate, and for example translate from English to Bosnian, Clothing Manufacturer, "Proizvodnja odjeće" and almost every manufacturer will make them. When you enter wbsite on their language chrome will automaticlly translate on english, but no problem since you only need email. Maybe don't have them on website, but send few email and you will find it. Good luck
What do you mean? That I simply let replicas be produced in Bosnia that look exactly like the Champion S600 Crewneck?
I mean I could possibly do that but then I would not have to copy exactly the Champion S600.

·
Administrator
14,176 Posts
What do you mean? That I simply let replicas be produced in Bosnia that look exactly like the Champion S600 Crewneck?
I mean I could possibly do that but then I would not have to copy exactly the Champion S600.
Everybody and their mother makes 9 oz crew sweatshirts. At at least half the cost without the Champion logo slapped on it. You don't have to go to Bosnia for that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everybody and their mother makes 9 oz crew sweatshirts. At at least half the cost without the Champion logo slapped on it. You don't have to go to Bosnia for that.
Yes I know that but it may sound confusing but I really need the Champion Logo. In Germany Champion has a really good reputation especially in the streetwear scene. Right now I am using Gildan blanks which are totally fine but many customers don‘t like Gildan just because so many people use it and its THE cheap brand. It would be huge for me If I would be able to find champion sweater S600 blanks in europe but it seems impossible 😕

·
Administrator
14,176 Posts
Yes I know that but it may sound confusing but I really need the Champion Logo. In Germany Champion has a really good reputation especially in the streetwear scene. Right now I am using Gildan blanks which are totally fine but many customers don‘t like Gildan just because so many people use it and its THE cheap brand. It would be huge for me If I would be able to find champion sweater S600 blanks in europe but it seems impossible 😕
OK, so don't settle for knock-off counterfeits from Goda. It's illegal and in super bad taste.

Champion.com ships worldwide. Their price for this sweatshirt is less than the link you provided in your first post.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, so don't settle for knock-off counterfeits from Goda. It's illegal and in super bad taste.

Champion.com ships worldwide. Their price for this sweatshirt is less than the link you provided in your first post.
Do they really ship world wide? I got on their Website and they did not have the sweatshirt on there, probably because of my European IP address. I also only was able to just look up the products they got for European countries and there was no Champion S600. Maybe if I get an American IP address I can order over the American website to Germany but then again I don't know about the shipping costs.

But I would ready to pay up to 18 euro (which is around 22dollar) for 1 sweatshirt. You said that they are even cheaper on the champion website than on link what I posted. Maybe if shipping costs are not that bad I still could buy them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do they really ship world wide? I got on their Website and they did not have the sweatshirt on there, probably because of my European IP address. I also only was able to just look up the products they got for European countries and there was no Champion S600. Maybe if I get an American IP address I can order over the American website to Germany but then again I don't know about the shipping costs.

But I would ready to pay up to 18 euro (which is around 22dollar) for 1 sweatshirt. You said that they are even cheaper on the champion website than on link what I posted. Maybe if shipping costs are not that bad I still could buy them.
I just got on their Us Website but can't find the Sweatshirt I am looking for, there is only the Kids version of it. But they actually seem to ship worldwide.

I do not wanna annoy anyone with this thread but if I would find these champion blanks for a okay price it would be a really really big step for me and my business :(

·
Registered
Clothing manufacturer
4 Posts
I taught you need something like them, not with logo

·
Registered
Clothing manufacturer
4 Posts

It's not illegal. It's not know off. Just don't put their logo, they don't have patent on Sweatshirt, just their logo. Almost all cotton comes from India or China, so it's not like they have their own farm, you can buy premium or some sketchy cotton. Basically you can make much better than Champion. Like most of the world brands its not quallity as much as Branding

·
Administrator
14,176 Posts
It's not illegal. It's not know off. Just don't put their logo, they don't have patent on Sweatshirt, just their logo. Almost all cotton comes from India or China, so it's not like they have their own farm, you can buy premium or some sketchy cotton. Basically you can make much better than Champion. Like most of the world brands its not quallity as much as Branding
He wants the logo on the sleeve.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts