T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be doing some company shirts soon because i will be going to businesses. I want to try something different though with colors. I was thinking purple (maybe dark purple) polo shirts with the letters in orange or vise versa. Is there any other colors that i can mix match that would look good but not takkie? i didnt want to use the same old colors like white, black and blue.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I will be doing some company shirts soon because i will be going to businesses. I want to try something different though with colors. I was thinking purple (maybe dark purple) polo shirts with the letters in orange or vise versa. Is there any other colors that i can mix match that would look good but not takkie? i didnt want to use the same old colors like white, black and blue.
Hi,

Just want to show you a polo picture. Many colors fabric in combinations.

Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
nice to do something different! :)

some company is really concern about their brand, color may be one of their brand too, so ask before going forward.

Cheers!

·
Registered
31 Posts
you may try photoshop LE (limited edition), it may come as a bundle in new digital cameras, if your friend bought a new camera recently, ask if he got it in the box.

it is free!

cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts