T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m not sure if it’s a problem with my emulsion or the way I’ve exposed my screens, but when I use either a push or a pull stoke, I always catch the area of my burned emulsion under my squeegee, and it completely ruins my print. Any ideas as to how I can improve on this?

· Registered
19 Posts
How are you drying your screens after coating? Make sure to dry flat with the shirt side down so the stencil forms on the shirt shirt and not the ink side. Also like NoXid said, get your angle right whether you push or pull and then add in a little side to side angle so your not going head on in the design. I really haven't dealt with your issue when using a Pull Stroke but if you have a nice thick stencil I can still feel the drag.

· Registered
4,695 Posts
How are you drying your screens after coating? Make sure to dry flat with the shirt side down so the stencil forms on the shirt shirt and not the ink side. Also like NoXid said, get your angle right whether you push or pull and then add in a little side to side angle so your not going head on in the design. I really haven't dealt with your issue when using a Pull Stroke but if you have a nice thick stencil I can still feel the drag.
Sorry, off topic. But I noticed where you are from :eek:
I enjoyed Art Bell, back in the day. He knew how to run herd on the self-promoters and outright loonies while keeping it fun, and had on some cool guests, too. I'd say he will be missed, but I've already been missing him for years, so.
Of course, you all are probably tired of hearing about your local celebrity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.