T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Epson stylus photo 1400 gives red led light solid, not flashing while green power led is on not flashing. Status Monitor shows to replace Yellow and L magenta third party cartridges. So I swap out the cartridges with spare ones, still shows to replace same carts. It seams if I swap cartridges with other ones in the printer, still the same message. If I swap yellow with cyan,
or any other colors, or black,, the printer still ask me to replace the cartridges at those two locations and not any other... I checked all the flat cables, all seams fine... any ideas??

· Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, have solved this issue,, I have forgot that when I installed the printer in Wind 7 it did a firmware upgrade when installed the driver for the printer. What that meant after that installation the printer no longer recognize any other cartridges other than Epson OEM carts. Supposedly do a firmware downgrade with the adjustment program. I decided to turn the printer into parts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.