T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*doin the back stroke*~ . . .

it's been raining off and on all day . . . the worst is about to come . . for right now the winds aren't that bad . *thank goodness*~ . .

we have the generator ready in case the power goes out . .

spankthafunk and fluid . .
hope ya'll are ok . . out there by the beach area . .
that area of town is about to have the eye of the storm pass over them . . . before it moves further inland
hope it won't be much longer . . don't want to miss out on our daily coffee session with the neighbors . .

Diane
:eek:

I've been letting customer know that shipments won't take place until after the weather clears . . .

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I sure hope the storm is not too bad, and hope everyone will check in when they can to let us know they are ok.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
I prefer the breast stroke. It has been raining solid for 3 days in Orlando. The river behind my house is 30 yards from the edge of the forest line usually. It is now at the forest line (20 yards from my house). Still have about 20 yards and 5 feet of height before it gets to the house... but it would be really nice if the rain would stop soon. Hate to wish the storm on others, but I think we have gotten enough rain fall to last us for the rest of the year. If it continues, I might have to build an ark for my equipment to keep it dry.

Mark

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
You could wish the storm on us, since we are in a drought. I remember watching the news every year in South Florida, and seeing the same places flooding. Year after year after year. Not much good drainage down there. No soil just limestone.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and it's still raining . . .

dang . . Tropical Storm Fay has had more Touch downs than the Jax'ville Jaguars did last Saturday . . *YIKES*~

Diane
;o]

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sorry to hear that the rain isnt stopping there. Our summer here in Montreal Canada hasnt been to great either. Its been raining for most of it. It seems like summer just started now since in the last few days its been sticky humid and sunny.

Were lucky up here to not get hurricanes and other storms. We usually just have crazy blizzards with lots of snow to shovel out of the drive way lol

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Sorry to hear that the rain isnt stopping there. Our summer here in Montreal Canada hasnt been to great either. Its been raining for most of it. It seems like summer just started now since in the last few days its been sticky humid and sunny.

Were lucky up here to not get hurricanes and other storms. We usually just have crazy blizzards with lots of snow to shovel out of the drive way lol
You can have the snow. I hate cold weather (and I live in Ohio, go figure)
I need to get to AZ or somewhere warm for the winter.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Snow isnt so bad. It just sucks when it snows way to much.

On the other hand..its fun to play in and its all fluffy! We can go skiing and snow boarding and tubing too up north on Mount Tremblent. Winter in Montreal is full of life. Ill welcome the snow. but only for two months please.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts