T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering how to achieve this effect. I've seen glossy black on black t-shirts, but I've also seen glossy letters that are the same color as the shirt (green, pink, etc). Is there a clear glossy heat press vinyl? Or at least a glossy black vinyl that we can use to achieve that same effect on the black shirts? Thanks!

· Registered
859 Posts
Wondering how to achieve this effect. I've seen glossy black on black t-shirts, but I've also seen glossy letters that are the same color as the shirt (green, pink, etc). Is there a clear glossy heat press vinyl? Or at least a glossy black vinyl that we can use to achieve that same effect on the black shirts? Thanks!
This will do what you are asking...
https://www.stahls.com/printable-heat-transfer-material-supertek-gloss

Yes I know it is a printable vinyl...but you do not have to print on it. You can just use it to cut whatever you want and since it is clear it will be the same color as the shirt but gloss.

Reactions: campuscotton

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
859 Posts

· Registered
859 Posts
Ive used gloss black vinyl from MDP on a dress shirt (black), that looked nice, and I've also used black carbon fibre, MDP again, to make a roof on a bungalow in a logo for a builder. That looked brilliant, just like a tiled roof,
Black on black def. works.
I agree, that does look nice done like that!

The advantage of the clear though is one roll for every shirt color.

Reactions: Dekzion
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.