T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I´ve been fighting now for a while to find good quality transfers here in spain. My distributor for vinyls and stuff says that sublimation is the best option. But means I have to buy a new printer and stuff... I´d like to have digital sheets, but up till now no luck. Anyone out there who has an idea?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
You could purchase pre-made transfers but I'm not sure if there would be anybody locally who could fulfill that order....where abouts in Spain are you?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I´m in the south of spain, murcia to be precise. But locally there isn´t a whole lot going on. I get most of my stuff from the north (Barcelona, Madrid, etc)

You mean pre-made as in pre-printed?
Cause what I need are plain sheets, since most clients bring their photo and want it printed on a tee. Since I have this bad-*** digital printer I would prefer digital sheets.
I also have a canon print-plotter, so I guess I could use ink-dye as well. But I hear a lot of bad things about them, fades after a wash and stuff. ...

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Hi Raissa,
I,m sure there is a lot going on in Murcia, Good wine, good flamenco, bullfights,lots of sun etc.
As for your problem maybe you could try www.forever-ots.com they are based in Germany and will ship to Spain.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeyeye,there is tons of stuff going one here. Don´t forget the good food and beautiful beaches (I´ve got my own sunday beach:D) Thanks for the link I´ll check it out what they´ll say.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts