T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for something to use to transfer designs from transfer paper to my textiles. I am using 3G Opaque dark for a lot of my designs. What can I use to transfer the text and designs to the shirts or bags instead of peeling and placing each piece of the design.

· Registered
859 Posts
I am looking for something to use to transfer designs from transfer paper to my textiles. I am using 3G Opaque dark for a lot of my designs. What can I use to transfer the text and designs to the shirts or bags instead of peeling and placing each piece of the design.
We dont typically use that paper (we have solvent printers), but what we use for the material we print on is this.
https://www.stahls.com/heat-transfer-magic-mask-medium
It comes in low, medium, and high tack.
I would think the medium would work for you, also it is reusable for a few times. You may need to repress it after peeling the mask off...IDK.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I may try that. I have looked at a couple different products but wasn't sure what would work best. I am also looking into Siser easy weed products for my lettering. I am new to the industry and am still doing a lot of trial and error.( more error)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.