T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: I have a Craft Robo Pro 2 vinyl cutter that I use to cut out my heat transfer images It works perfect but after I cut the image out I have to then transfer the image to a T shirt which can take time I was wondering if there is an easier way to transfer my cut image from the heat transfer paper to the shirt any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Are you using opaqe paper for darks. Is it the pressing or weeding that you feel is too time consuming?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am using the opaqe paper for darks the problem I have is after the cutter has done the weeding I have to manualy take the letters from the heat transfer paper and put them onto the shirt I was wondering if there was something I could put over the transfer to pick up the image then transfer the image to my shirt after the weeding has taken place kind of likr heat transfer vinyl? thanks for all help.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you talking about the sticky plastic that the heat transfer vinyl comes on if so I tried that it would not stick to it.:confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can save time by buying mask which comes on a roll and is sticky for picking up any vinyl that you want to keep in one transfer , allyou do is lay over the top and use you hand to smooth and pick up all your transfer and then just lay on top of your shirt or what it may be and heat press, i have done this and it work great. Hope this may be helpful
you can buy mast from any vinyl supplier.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts