T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What tape should I use that would give a professional look to sell to a retail store. The one I have only sticks to the lettering and the rest of the tape looks like it is pealing.

Thank You

·
Registered
194 Posts
Is this for vinyl?? Do you need clear tape or is the regular transfer tape okay? I use R-Tape and haven't had that problem yet...

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
What tape should I use that would give a professional look to sell to a retail store. The one I have only sticks to the lettering and the rest of the tape looks like it is pealing.

Thank You
AT-60 by Rtape is a clear tape that should portray good in stores. It's a little more annoying to apply to the decal, but the retail customer can see the decal they're getting.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AT-60 by Rtape is a clear tape that should portray good in stores. It's a little more annoying to apply to the decal, but the retail customer can see the decal they're getting.

Thank you I will check out the AT-60, that sounds like what I am looking for

·
Registered
938 Posts
Have you ever used the tape that's clearer than the AT-60 tape? I'm trying to find what kind of tape that is and how it works for decals. It's as clear as glass (completely see through).

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Have you ever used the tape that's clearer than the AT-60 tape? I'm trying to find what kind of tape that is and how it works for decals. It's as clear as glass (completely see through).
I have not, I know TransferRite has a clear tape, but haven't used it yet. I seem to recall BeaconGraphics stocking both Rtape and TransferRite, so one of their sales reps may know if it's TransferRite and if it isn't may know whom makes it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi, I think I'm using AT-60, I can double check for sure but at the moment my memory is fuzzy. I haven't had any issues, just wondering what issues or inconveniences you have experienced with the tape?

My experience is that is sticks very well to vinyl, and for the most part fairly well to the liner. However, I have not personally used it in applications, but I have not had customer complaints. For personal projects, I use something similar to transfer tape, and save the good stuff for sales.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts