T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious what most people do do you have your own heat transfer printer or do you purchase transfers from a third party option like transfer Express..

Was trying to figure out what the advantage of having your own printer would be...

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
There are different types of transfer - plastisol transfers (more professional and durable), and printed transfers. There are plenty of different options within the printed transfer bracket too.

Have a read on the forum to learn about the differences, then you can choose which one suits you best and take it from there.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I would say if you have the equipment to do your own transfer there is a big difference. You could make it right there and print what you only need. No large quantity would need to order. No shipping or waiting. I'm about to cut a design out with my vinyl cutter and put it on my silkscreen and make about 24 plastisol transfer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.