T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to know the BEST paper out there. I have tried and tried all types and I just want the BEST
Sandra Dillon

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
The Jet pro soft stretch (JPSS) s the best inkjet paper for light Garments and the Alpha Gold/Jwtwear dark (same paper different name) is best for dark garments. I know there are some changes comming soon that will make the heat Transfer paper a more viable option. The announcement and availability will be made by the manufacturer soon. .... JB

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
For light/white shirts = Jetprosofstretch/JPSS

For darks = 1. Ironall Dark/Everlast
dark option 2. JetWear/AlphaGold

All work great with pigment ink. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
thanks for the input guys. i really think i need to change the ink that i'm using. i have a lot of problems with sublimation ink in tshirts. a lot of tries and still not meeting my expectations. anyway, i really appreciate the info guys.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
i have a lot of problems with sublimation ink in tshirts. a lot of tries and still not meeting my expectations..
What kind of t shirt are you using? Dye sub works best on 100 polys.

Pigment ink and inkjet heat transfer papers work great on cotton or cotton/poly blends.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
im using cotton and cotton/poly.

You have to use 100% polyester or one of those special cotton shirts with the poly overlay that will accept those inks. I think Softlinks is one of them.

Here is a thread on it.. If you search Softlinks, you'll find threads on it, and more alternatives. They are costly compared to cotton shirts, but if you want to use a cotton product, you'll need to re-work your process to include something like this:

https://www.t-shirtforums.com/wholesale-t-shirts/t2125.html#post10838

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
If your using dye sub ink,you need to have polyester garments to get the best results. I have used 50/50 with decent results and I have used cotton with a poly coated transfer paper. The results on coton or 50/50 are not reliable. ... JB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts