T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I think the Jet Pro Soft Stretch is the best paper for light transfers and the Alpha gold or Jet wear for darks (the same paper) is the best for dark transfers. .... JB

·
Registered
584 Posts
Kelly, you think it would be beneficial to take a poll on which paper is best for dark garments? It seems everyone agrees with the same product for lights.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just started using JPSS and think it's great! There is a slight amonia smell to the paper, but it's not really noticable when printing. -N

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
I just started using JPSS and think it's great! There is a slight amonia smell to the paper, but it's not really noticable when printing. -N
Oh, yeah, this paper *stinks* as in smell, I actually liked the way Ironall for lights smelled, so this was rude after that paper, but I said to myself, small trade off for the results. Thanks for putting a name to that smell, I couldn't tell what I thought it was besides just bad. :D

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Kelly, you think it would be beneficial to take a poll on which paper is best for dark garments? It seems everyone agrees with the same product for lights.
Well, I don't really know. The poll would be great to show the most popular product for darks *today*, but what's popular today could easily change in a month's time. :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts