T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im new to both the forums and the tshirt biz.nag search ako pero wala ako mahanap na thread about ltransfer paper for laser printers. Does anyone know a good supplier/brand of transfer paper for laser printers? Need help with this.Sira na kasi sublimation printer namin and the only printer left is the laser. its a fuji xerox printer. Any suggestions will help.thanks in advance!:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good day po. I'm new in this forum, and new in the t-shirt printing scene. I want to start printing my own shirts because the shirts I find on the market today really doesn't fit my liking and most of the time my size, I wear 4XL. Thats why I figured, I should just make my own shirt. I stumbled upon this forum while searching for the best printer for tshirt transfer papers and where to source material for my personal projects. As a total beginner, I hope to learn simple and effective techniques in printing my own personal shirts. Here are some of my questions mga master, if you don't mind....

1. What's the best yet cheap printer for a beginner/hobbyist like me?
2. Where can I get good quality tshirt tranfer papers at affordable price and what brands would you recommend and for how much?
3. can I use an ordinary plansta(iron) for heat pressing or do I really need those heat pressing machine? at what temperature and how long shout heat pressing be applied?
4. Is there a simple software one could use for laying out an image for printing?

So far, those are the things I really need some enlightenment. Thanks in advance po. =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts