T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

can someone please help me with this question?

i would like to take 3 separate images off of 3 different indivisible pictures... 1 image from each picture ...and combine all 3 images into one picture

Example : i have 3 separate indivisible pictures each picture has one person on each one of them ...lets say ( picture #1) is of my son ...and ( picture #2 ) is of my husband and ( picture #3 )is of myself....i would like to take ( pic #1 ) & ( pic #2 ) and take my husbands & sons Image out of them out of their picture an background settings and add them to my picture basicly put them onto the picture with myself onto/into picture #3 with my background and myself on it etc ...as if it belongs there or as if the picture was taken that way originally.

what kind of graphic design program would i need for this to do this kind of work? and also can it be done ...and how would that work ?

would ( coral draw ) do this if so what number program 1-12 of coral draw would i need to purchase to do this kind of work ?

would ( inkscape.org ) do this ?

would ( gimp.org ) do this ?

·
Registered
175 Posts
What you describe can be done.. I do stuff like that all the time. In my opinion it is not a project that will be easy for a first timer... The software you want to use for that is Photoshop. Its hands down the best for this type of thing.. To be able to tell you what you need to do in this post is kind of a stretch.. My suggestion is research the software and its abilities at adobe.com, then do tons of reading. That is how you would start.. You other alternative if you need it done immediately is to have someone do it for you. For a seasoned pro.. something like you are explaining can take several hours to make it look perfect or as close to as possible. I know corel draw will not be able to do that nor will Inkscape.. I have no idea about Gimp. I use the all adobe stuff

·
Registered
696 Posts
Here is a link showing how to do that using Powerclip in Coreldraw.

[media]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=hBtcY6_uaEk[/media]

·
Registered
505 Posts
I use Corel Photo-Paint X3 for that type of stuff. It's Corel's version of PHotoshop, and it came in a package when I purchased CorelDraw X3. I use the masking tools to separate different objects in photos.
For a beginner, it can be done, could take you a couple of days or more of doing some trial and error etc. All depends on how fast you usually learn new software.
But if you just need this ONE thing to be done, and need it fast, then probably outsourcing it to someone experienced could be a better idea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts