T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you consider doing Rock Bands (names, logos, covers) & motorcycle names, logos?
Just a thought as I would be inclined to purchase more of them than anything else.
Kind regards,
Carl. Durham, England.
P.s. Transfers that I ordered just arrived and look great even before I put them on the tees.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Carl, unfortunately, other than those that are available on our website, these type entities do not license their logos, etc for transfers. Most would rather earn a royalty on a $25 t shirt than a $3 transfer. Also, they want to have control of the garments that are used for displaying their graphics.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi I've just placed my first order with you and I'm looking forward to getting started with your products.

As a UK customer I was wondering if you'd consider changing some of the designs that have MOM to MUM, NANA to NANNY etc to suit the UK market better? Your stock transfers has some cool designs for Mums but I couldn't use them cause of the wording.

The only reason I have raised this is because you said you deliver to the UK nearly on a daily basis and if this is the case it might bode well for you perhaps?

If not we'll stick with the Dads and Daddys and Mum will just have to wait! lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi I've just placed my first order with you and I'm looking forward to getting started with your products.

As a UK customer I was wondering if you'd consider changing some of the designs that have MOM to MUM, NANA to NANNY etc to suit the UK market better? Your stock transfers has some cool designs for Mums but I couldn't use them cause of the wording.

The only reason I have raised this is because you said you deliver to the UK nearly on a daily basis and if this is the case it might bode well for you perhaps?

If not we'll stick with the Dads and Daddys and Mum will just have to wait! lol
This would be great for the Australian market too I have wanted to buy some but with it being MOM doesn't fit in over here

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.