T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have used TE before for their easy print layouts but I have custom artwork that needs to be printed. Dowling custom transfer prices are wayyy cheaper than TE. Is there a quality difference? Why such as price differ?

· Registered
6,848 Posts
Dowling does good work......Basically Transfer Express has been around for a while and has established their brand and as such can charge accordingly......

Did you add in set-up charges from Dowling?

Did you look at the 15 cent special from FM Expressions?... 15 cent One Color Heat Transfers

Attachments

· Registered
473 Posts
As far as F&M, I have never had a problem with their work or service.....

PS...Is there a problem with the way I am posting images?...They keep going away.....
I sent them an email inquireing. Thanks for the tip.

I tried to post an image a few days ago and it didnt go through, I figured I was messing up. When I replied with your quote, I was suprised to see the picture, so I'm thinking it's a glitch or something.

· Registered
1,113 Posts
The company I work for as a graphic artist currently uses both f&m and transfer express. We currently order close to 500 prints a week from f&m, most of the time it's the $0.15 deal other times it's custom uploads. We have found that f&m has a better product than transfers express does, colors are better, hand is nicer, and the prints hold up a lot better. However I have been getting annoyed with them over a few detail on their artwork side of things. Also we had been receiving defective prints from them for about two weeks, but now that issue has seemed to be resolved.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.