T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a little chat with a friend and we both noticed that Transfer Books ( a collection of iron-on transfers like skulls and guns theme for example that you can buy in a book type format and apply them yourself with a home iron ) is a great way for any artist to sell their art/iron-ons.

Why can't i find cool transfer books anywhere ?

Tryed a Fortune 500 company "Borders" that sells these type books and they have a bunch but nothing really new in 10 years.

have a look if you want: http://www.bordersstores.com/search/search.jsp?srchTerms=iron+on+transfers&mediaType=0&srchType=Keyword

I think if you have 20 cool iron-on designs, selling them to consummers etc in a book format may be cool....

Why do most iron on/t-shirt artists/designers only sell their stuff ready printed on shirts ? ...our days.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Why do most iron on/t-shirt artists/designers only sell their stuff ready printed on shirts ?
I think because most end consumers just want the end product, they aren't really interested in making their own at home. They just want a quality t-shirt to wear that is printed professionally.

There probably is a market for the do-it-yourselfers, but I'm guessing that the pre-printed apparel market is a bit larger.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts