T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone knows of a company that makes commerical heat ransfers ? I currently use Transfer Express and they are FANTASTIC and their products are amazing.
I was just wondering if anyone knows of other companies who print commerical transfers.I'm going to continue using Transefer Express but just to see if there are any other companies out there to see what their products look like.Also is there any sites that sell designs that you can download to print yourself ?
Don't know what I would do without this Forum,people are so very helpful and give such great information.

· Registered
37 Posts
I used transfer express for a while and loved them but continued looking for other companies. I found one in Springfield oh named ace trans co. Same great quality as transfer express but better on the wallet. Acetransco.com they sell everything from vinyl to cad cuts to posters stickers transfers. Also their gang options are better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.