T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have been looking for a country wide listing of shirt related trade shows, but have had little luck. A place where a new small label can set up a table and make some great connections. I appreciate any help anyone has.

Thank you!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
If you get into one of these "trade" shows, where you are trying to sell to buyers of different stores, what type of inventory do you need to have with you.

I know that you would want to have several different styles / colors / sizes of your line, but my understanding is that you would be taking orders, and then you would have X amount of days to fill that order.

Do you ask for half of the cost to place the order and the the rest when you deliver? What is the normal protocol of these shows.

Thanks,

·
2,957 Posts
This is really dependent upon the contract you would have with a particular retailer.

Some may want 10 shirts delivered within a month. Another may want 100 shirts within a week.

Actuall selling and transferring of products at most of these shows is prohibited, so bringin your best stuff and maybe a line sheet/catalog would be a good thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts