T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, I am trying to figure out what i need to install the cap hoop that came with my machine. It is more too it than just changing the magnetic hoop holder and putting on the cap hoop. The one I have is on a larger frame and it seems like it is too heavy. I know it has to go with the machine because it came with it. Throughly confused. :confused::confused: Any help would be appreciated. I am also new to the embroidery business so that is not helping. My system came with embroidery software that is very old. Pulse stitch 2000. Any tutorials out there for this? I am a graphic designer who uses adobe products and this is very different.

Any help would be much appreciated.

· Registered
1,680 Posts
Hello Everyone, I am trying to figure out what i need to install the cap hoop that came with my machine. It is more too it than just changing the magnetic hoop holder and putting on the cap hoop. The one I have is on a larger frame and it seems like it is too heavy. I know it has to go with the machine because it came with it. Throughly confused. :confused::confused: Any help would be appreciated. I am also new to the embroidery business so that is not helping. My system came with embroidery software that is very old. Pulse stitch 2000. Any tutorials out there for this? I am a graphic designer who uses adobe products and this is very different.

Any help would be much appreciated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6wWvxt5hgA

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.