T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up people.

I can see there is a very good vibes in this page , its nice how you help each other.

thats why I´m writing , I´m a 21 graffity artist fron NU YOK how suport him sale , , i got $ 2000 bukcs ,I wanna get in the t shirts business , cus desing is my pation
and I really can afort a boss. I´m gonna be the only employe of my company , desingner , buyer , seller , ect.
the company will be located in my living room as many others.

computer , phtoshop , a laser printer , a heat press , an scanner , 100 t shirts , and small silk screen , spray paint and some frabric paint , a lot of skills to create ,
and hope.
I{ve benn thinking to go to the streets and sell them , and then put my custom of a sell man and go to the stores.
$20 per shirt.

what you think ?

If some one can hoke me up , I´ll apreciate a lot.

me.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
what you think ?

If some one can hoke me up , I´ll apreciate a lot.
It was a bit hard to understand what you wrote and what you are asking for. What exactly is your question?

You can find lots of the information you need by searching the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If am going in the right way? , If am missing something? , I just show mi idea to see how people with more experience tells me abou it !
yeah I know I can find that in the forum but Iwas looking for some espicified answer I dont know what other people does.

mi question what you think about my plan do you think it is good ?
do you think it will work ?
Its the right way to do it ?

and no I never used the air broch before I´m sure I will.

·
Registered
344 Posts
After learning that, you should look into a place to buy your shirts at wholesale cost. Make your order and when you recieve your shirts, paint those babies up anyway you see fit. Then get the shirts out on the market. Take em down to your local market and see if they will display some or set up a booth yourself.
Hope this helps.
Thomas

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
If am going in the right way? , If am missing something?
There's many different ways to start selling t-shirts. Some do it from the trunk, some sell online.

Your plan sounds fine as long as you have a solid marketing plan on how you plan on selling your shirts.

mi question what you think about my plan do you think it is good ?
do you think it will work ?
It's possible it *could* work, but there are a lot of factors involved.

Its the right way to do it ?
There's many different ways to do it. If hand screen printing t-shirts is the way you want to go, then I think your plan is OK. I don't know if I'd prepurchase 100 t-shirts beforehand. Maybe start with a couple dozen to lessen the upfront expense and test the waters.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts