T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is Jeff and I am in Fulton NY.
I am looking to get into making some clothing, and vinyl graphics. I have ZERO experiance in this and have no equipment yet. I am in the research stage.. I am looking for equipment & software to run, and any recommendations would be great. I am obviesoly on a budget.. would like to get every thing to be off and running for 1500-2000... but less would be better. I will be browsing the forum to try to see what works and what doesnt, but am open to all ideas.
thanks in advance for the help

·
Registered
996 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Depending on what you want to do, you can find inexpensive equipment on the left in the preferred vendors list. Some even have "bundles" that can have you up and running quickly. I would check them out. If you have questions that you can't find doing a search of the forum, just ask.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Hello, My name is Jeff and I am in Fulton NY.
I am looking to get into making some clothing, and vinyl graphics. I have ZERO experiance in this and have no equipment yet. I am in the research stage.. I am looking for equipment & software to run, and any recommendations would be great. I am obviesoly on a budget.. would like to get every thing to be off and running for 1500-2000... but less would be better. I will be browsing the forum to try to see what works and what doesnt, but am open to all ideas.
thanks in advance for the help
In your price range, as Chuck stated you could buy a package like this.....

Graphtec 24" CE-5000 Vinyl Cutter Package - Click to Customize

It would get you in the vinyl sign business and heat pressed vinyl on garments, with the heat press you could also do pre-made transfers (ink-jet, laser, plastisol) which would give you some flexibility beyond just shirt vinyl.

If you added a printer and transfer paper you could print your own.

Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.