T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
. So I've had the idea(s) in my head to start printing my own shirts for a while as a hobby/ side job. I'm focusing on heat pressing my designs, but I wouldn't mind dabbling into silk screen. Anyway, bottom line is i'm a noob. I don't know what duracotton, palistols, image clip or any of that stuff is. I'm not trying to be helpless either, I've been reading a ton trying to understand it all. I'm pretty sure all my subjects have been discussed in this forum, I just need another week to get through it all:D. If anyone can help by posting links that explain everything well that would be greatly appreciated. Also I don't know how everyone learned the programs to make transfers, ai, photoshop, etc, can some one share their experiences. Everything helps. Thanks guys, and im glad to be apart of the forums.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi heather, first off thanks for replying. Didn't know people would respond to a nOob so quickly. I live in fontana california. It's in san bernardino county (so cal). Any advice is appreciated.

· Registered
41 Posts
Perfect! That's where we are from...so cal. I would talk to Dynamic Supply. Ask for Gary Hobson 1-800-967-4070, I think he might be there part time but the man is loaded with helpful info. He helped us out a ton through the years and we have built a great business relationship. Tell him Glen and Heather sent you from Laser Targeting Systems. If he's not there I know someone else will be able to help you there. In the meantime I will think of more people to connect you with!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool thanks a bunch i'll call him when I get a chance. That's really great cause I was wondering where I could go to talk to some one face to face. This forum is great, and informs you alot but I feel talking to someone and getting a little hands on is really helpful. Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.