T-Shirt Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Ah nice I talked to Neil, very nice guy!

Thats I what noticed with the one he has and the siser, it looked pretty much the same!

Im very interested in the Geo but I live in Quebec so shippng there might be an issue (price wise), anyways, I could check with the seller.

One last question, actually two (!), what do you think about the GCC LX plotter (and contour) and you said you were buying Neil's HTV but not anymore...?

Thank you again for your feedback, I have been scratching my head :)
Ah nice I talked to Neil, very nice guy!

Thats I what noticed with the one he has and the siser, it looked pretty much the same!

Im very interested in the Geo but I live in Quebec so shippng there might be an issue (price wise), anyways, I could check with the seller.

One last question, actually two (!), what do you think about the GCC LX plotter (and contour) and you said you were buying Neil's HTV but not anymore...?

Thank you again for your feedback, I have been scratching my head :)
ah! i thought you were in t.o.
the only place i have dealt with in quebec was signmax originally for their siser easyweed htv when i first started

gcc are pretty decent cutters, i would recommend getting sure cuts alot (scal)

we switched to joto premium htv (it is thermoflex plus) and the soft hand technique here

·
Registered
18 Posts
the only place i have dealt with in quebec was signmax originally for their siser easyweed htv when i first started

we switched to joto premium htv (it is thermoflex plus) and the soft hand technique here
Noted, I will definitely take a look at it once I receive my equipment!

·
Registered
18 Posts

What do you think about cutter like the Cameo, scan and cut from Brother...vs a more heavy machine like the GCC

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
What do you think about cutter like the Cameo, scan and cut from Brother...vs a more heavy machine like the GCC
the new cameo 4's come in 15", with a roll feeder built-in, and are pretty fast
i still just use a cameo 2 (but these are my own designs customized for cutting/weeding)
i picked it up at michael's

the cutting program for the cameo is really quite good (esp. for text),
get the designer edition from here
(unless you can find it somewhere cheaper in canada, void ebay for this)

·
Registered
18 Posts
the new cameo 4's come in 15", with a roll feeder built-in, and are pretty fast
i still just use a cameo 2 (but these are my own designs customized for cutting/weeding)
i picked it up at michael's

the cutting program for the cameo is really quite good (esp. for text),
get the designer edition from here
(unless you can find it somewhere cheaper in canada, void ebay for this)
Ah ok thank you for your feedback!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts