T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,

I believe that you have been outsourcing to different companies and you are pretty much satisfied with. Our Company TOP STAR DIGITIZING INC. is still running the same promotional offer that we offered you last year. Your first order under 15000 Stitches will be done absolutely FREE!!!!!!

NON COMPETITIVE PRICES but COMPETITIVE QUALITY:-

Providing you a free order will be a chance to qualify to your standards for DIGITIZING and VECTORS. So why don't you give us only 1 chance??? by sending any file that has been currently setup by your current vendors and compare my quality with them. In Today's market digitizing is often done around $8 to $25 per order, Our prices are $15 Flat for any Caps or Left chest Item but the main deal is that if you have something in the form of changes or revision it will be done on urgent basis.

TURN AROUND TIME:-

The Turn around time is 6-8 Hours Max. but for urgent orders the turn around time is 2-3 Hours Max.

WEBSITE PORTAL:-

We do have a website as www.topstardigitizing.com where you can place your orders and any other queries. We do have 8 in house DIGITIZERS on STAFF and 3 Vector Artists. Your orders will be our high Priority , we can always send you .emb formats. In short Give us 1 shot and you won't be disappointed.

If you have something call me at 703-822-5419 or reply back to this e mail. Also please check the attachment.

Sincerely

John Marshall
​Manager (Sales & Operations)
TopStar Digitizing
p: 800-643-2738 m: 703-822-5419
a: P.O.Box # 2614 Ashburn, VA, 20146
w: www.topstardigitizing.com e: [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.