T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the EasyFlow ink bags from Conde for my Epson C120 for the first time. It seems like way too much ink is coming out of the printer and it is streaking and ink is pooling all over the paper.

When I do printhead cleans it seems like the ink is pooling under the print head. When I do nozzle checks I can't seem to get the blue and red print heads to fire.

With the factory ink from Epson it would print perfect nozzle checks.

Please help!

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
David from Conde is a regular visitor to this forum and a genuinely helpful guy. I'd be inclined to contact him direct and ask his advice.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I was going to call them tomorrow thinking that Conde would not be open today b/c of the holiday. Tomorrow he will be my first call thanks.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
If you haven't clamped your lines, you may want to do so in the event that ink is leaking. Then give em a call tomorrow to see if they can work it out.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
If you haven't clamped your lines, you may want to do so in the event that ink is leaking. Then give em a call tomorrow to see if they can work it out.
I agree, I would clamp it off to keep the ink from leaking. The ink is way to expensive to let it get wasted. ... JB

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hello my name is LaTonya I have a C120 Epson Printer, use the inks that comes with the printer, the colors come out great. Call Epson for the ink or any company that carry the ink.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree, I would clamp it off to keep the ink from leaking. The ink is way to expensive to let it get wasted. ... JB

Thanks! for understanding my pain. My husband says it is like a bloodbath in there (he had to use a ton of papertowels to clean it up. All I could think about is $$$.

Yea. We will have to clamp it off right now! Good thinking! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
One reason this can happen is if the ink is "higher" than the print heads. If you have the ink on a shelf or something high or higher than the printer, set them somewhere lower. Maybe this is what is happening to you. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Give David a call this morning. I am going to be out of the office for a good part of the day.

Thanks. I was going to call them tomorrow thinking that Conde would not be open today b/c of the holiday. Tomorrow he will be my first call thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts