T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I normally get all my toddler sub blanks from Kidsblanks (laughing giraffe) for the Zulily events I do occasionally. They are super low on a couple sizes I want, and will be for over a month. Anyone have any other great sources for toddler sub blanks? Vapor Apparel blanks cost a ton more and I need to keep the price low.

On a related note, we are looking into creating our own sublimation blank for a "trendy fit" tee for girls. Can anyone recommend a pattern maker, cut/sew company or even a good thread covering this topic?

Thanks!

· Registered
14 Posts
I normally get all my toddler sub blanks from Kidsblanks (laughing giraffe) for the Zulily events I do occasionally. They are super low on a couple sizes I want, and will be for over a month. Anyone have any other great sources for toddler sub blanks? Vapor Apparel blanks cost a ton more and I need to keep the price low.

On a related note, we are looking into creating our own sublimation blank for a "trendy fit" tee for girls. Can anyone recommend a pattern maker, cut/sew company or even a good thread covering this topic?

Thanks!
Hello, this isn't an answer to your question - I actually had a question for you. I know this is an old post so I'm not sure if you'll be able to answer this but I'll put it out there anyways. I am currently in a position to work with Zulily and I was just curious what your experience was with them? My company is out of Canada and in order for us to do business I would have to be the importer of record and have my clothes CPSC (kids clothing) tested? Also, they would need 35-40% off wholesale and before any of this they would need samples. Seems like a lot of work for something I'm not too sure about. Was it a good experience for you? Any help would be nice.
Thanks,
Glenn
Lilterra

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.