T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TODAY IS THE BIG DAY- my VELOCI-JET XL is being shipped. I have waited along time and by this time next week, my shop will have a direct-to-garment printer and the SpeedTreater. Hawkeye will be in the shop on May 26 and 27. I will post an update.:)

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
TODAY IS THE BIG DAY- my VELOCI-JET XL is being shipped. I have waited along time and by this time next week, my shop will have a direct-to-garment printer and the SpeedTreater. Hawkeye will be in the shop on May 26 and 27. I will post an update.:)
Congratulations! please do lets us know how the training goes and keep us informed in the weeks to come on the printer performance.

TIA

·
Registered
679 Posts
Congratulations! please do lets us know how the training goes and keep us informed in the weeks to come on the printer performance.

TIA
My Veloci Jet is shipping Tuesday! Except to do some heavy printing/testing/tweaking source images etc. I'll post up some objective experiences/samples after I have used it for a week or so..:)

Also, training at the Equipment Zone facility was excellent. Javier showed me lots of tricks, I took good notes..

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
My Veloci Jet is shipping Tuesday! Except to do some heavy printing/testing/tweaking source images etc. I'll post up some objective experiences/samples after I have used it for a week or so..:)

Also, training at the Equipment Zone facility was excellent. Javier showed me lots of tricks, I took good notes..
Thank you Chobay, when we upgrade our DTG printer I'm really leaning towards a Veloci-Jet so all "real world" info from owners/users is very much appreciated.

·
Registered
51 Posts

Congrats on your new machine. Please share some of those "ticks" in case I missed any or forgot them.:)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Veloci-Jet and speedtreater will arrive on Tuesday. Hawkeye will be in my shop on Wed. and Thursday. I will post updates after my first day of training.
Congrats to everyone who has a Veloci-Jet ordered.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Vicki Jo. I'm glad your day is almost here. Say hi to Hawkeye and be sure to update us on how it goes. This should be a good week for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts