T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
136 Posts
Re: How Long till you're successful? Marketing Tips?

After reading this post, I think I am going to have to give up the T-Shirt business. I am embarrassed to share my last month stats with you guys, but here it goes.

You can check out the two PDF documents, they actually have some pretty good details about the web traffic.
Normsbait: www.normsink.com/July.htm

Normsbrand: www.normsink.com/July.htm

Right click and select 'Save As'.

Overview:

My First site:
www.normsbait.com

For the Month of July 2006:

574 Unique Vistors

Second Site:

For the Month of July 2006:

1,060 Unique Vistors

Here is the best part.....

I sold nothing from both sites during the month of July and June.

The key is figuring out why people are not buying from your site, and how to get the people that buy shirts to your site. This is something I have no idea about.

I am guessing my stuff isn't very marketable. I am glad that I have not quit my day job.

If you have any suggestions / comments, let me hear them.

· Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First I would like to say thanks to everyone. You guys have given me direction and great ideas that I need to work on.

Adam - Thanks for being honest and putting in that much time for feedback. I am going to work on all your suggestions, and will probably be asking for more feedback when I am finished.

3Leches & Dub3325 - I will be working on the branding, very difficult. I chose the Norm name not only because it is my name, but it is an old man name and kinda funny too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.