T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
2. The PayPal shopping cart sucks. I use PayPal but just to checkout.. you have ZERO control on your conversion rate here. The cart is the biggest factor that affects conversions. DON'T open in a new browser window. If the person has added something to the cart you want them to continue to pay not be distracted elsewhere on your site. If you had your own shopping cart software you could upsell in the cart to cross promote products. Not always a good thing to do but a possibility

I know this has come up in other threads, but what can you suggest for a shopping cart. I am in the same boat as Norm where I have spent a lot of time designing the front end of my shop but have/need to use paypal for payment. I looked into ZenCart, OsCommerce and the like but from what I could tell you had to use the whole thing which quite frankly is a poorly designed generic front end.

Are there any shopping carts only that you can use with paypal and can be intergated into your existing website and don't cost the earth or have to be Bill Gates to configure?

Cheers
Rob

· Registered
56 Posts
Lucy, you are a star, that is just what I'm looking for (I think) shouldn't have any problems integrating that as I'm comfortable with html and javascript, many thanks, I owe you a pint!

Also Adam thanks for the great info as well.

Cheers
Rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.