T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
99 Posts
I totally agree with adam and rangy.....

The FIRST thing I thought when I looked at your designs was, "Who the heck is Norm!" Developing yourself as a brand is very tricky.

The next thing I did when I clicked thru your friends links(Fishin buds) is .... I clicked on them.....which turned my attention directly away from your site.

You may be getting a lot of hits on your site, but are you getting the right hits? Who are you marketing to? What was your strategy? You can get a million uniques a day and not get a single sale if you are marketing to the wrong people.

I like your designs, I like your niche....it has not been overdone. I would not throw in the towel quite yet....I would just implement what adam said in his post, among others.

Cuz hell....If the quote......"If you build it, they will come" worked and it was easy, then everyone would be doing it. Don't give up....its a roller coaster ride.

· Registered
99 Posts
M-BLaze said:
Thanks Rodney, I will.

Cheers
Rob
Hi Nord,

Good to hear that you aren't giving up yet....I am in the process of modifying my cubecart, and LOVE the software. Be aware that it will require in depth understanding of CSS if you want to fully customize it. If you have any questions, and cannot find them in the cubecart help forum, then I can most likely help you out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.