T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any tips or pointers on setting up ICC profiles for the Epson 1400's?
I can't seem to get my Epson 1400 to print accurate colors ... everything I make seems to have reddish tints to the prints ?
Anyone else with problems like this, or any tips on setting up the ICC to be more accurate ?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

· Registered
8,807 Posts
There is a specific profile for artainium and a separate one for sublijet. Your vendor should provide those for you.

If you are using other than artainium or sublijet...good luck...that is hard to do since only those have profiles that are provided...as far as I know

· Registered
16 Posts
Anyone have any tips or pointers on setting up ICC profiles for the Epson 1400's?
I can't seem to get my Epson 1400 to print accurate colors ... everything I make seems to have reddish tints to the prints ?
Anyone else with problems like this, or any tips on setting up the ICC to be more accurate ?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
I had a problem this summer when I needed some repairs done on my Samsung monitor. I went to a backup LCD monitor and my printed colors (using Artainium dye) went haywire where everything looked like I was viewing them through a purple filter. I changed the graphics card, which went bad at the same time, but that wasn't the culprit. The program that I use for printing, Q Image, suggested that the problem was in the monitor profile which may have gotten corrupted. After I got my Samsung repaired I was back in business.

Q Image sets up the Artainium profile for the printer as well as the monitor profile an works very well in interpreting the Artainium ICC profile.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.