T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
235 Posts
I would also add that you should have fun doing it. don't look at it as work or as a way to make a quick buck. everyone recycles the same ideas over and over again, the key is to do your own thing rather than doing what the other guy is doing. come up with a theme or just go with stuff you'd personally wear. if there's one thing i've noticed with t-shirts (brand or no brand) is that there's a lot of crap out there and people will buy it no matter what, because we're all pesky consumers.

· Registered
235 Posts
hey guys. im extremely new to all of this but its definitely something i want to pursue. do you know about how much money starting a label will take?
you have to specify what it is exactly you hope to achieve. who's your target market? what kind of shirts are you selling (eg.iron-on? DTG? silk screened?)? are you planning on opening a brick/mortar store or an online business?

I haven't officially started my company yet but I figure i've invested about $2000 for my initial costs. I'll probably spend another $2000 for printing and other business expenses. it varies from person to person. if you know what it is you want to do it's best to research everything and compile a list of costs or draw up a business plan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.