1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Re: A 2 part question...

I'm guessing he means, e.g. selling in the parking lot outside a paintball venue, getting them put into shops that sell paintball gear, etc. etc.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Re: A 2 part question...

hammered said:
Exactly what Slomu stated. i.e. Taking Mx, paintball, auto racing etc. spefic design to the different venues. Id expect to purchase a vendors license, (no need in doing the bootleg thing)
Ahh..gotcha. I just edited the thread title to be a bit more descriptive :) Hopefully others who have experience selling at venues will share their experience.

I think there might be a few previous threads about selling at venues.

I'm sure there are a couple of threads that talk about selling directly to stores via wholesale. Try doing a search for consignment. That should bring up some relevant threads about selling directly to stores.

·
Registered
93 Posts
hammered said:
Its a 2 part thing Im looking to find answers to. I have a few designs for paintball.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/hammerworx/Web%20Tees/Angelwingsblk.jpg
So the first part is, have any of you choose to go directily to the targeted group your design were for and sell, and if so, what kind of luck did you have? Thanks in advance.

The question you're asking makes too much common sense to doubt. Don't go to a hip-hop urban style clothing expo with your Nascar designs; set up a booth at the flea market near the Speedway during the 500. Of course you'll do well if you sell your X-Men parody t-shirts at the MegaCon.

It would probably be more helpful if someone stepped forward and gave an example of how they didn't do well at a targeted venue and why.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts