T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, Dave here from ResistToday.com.

I've been working for over a week to promote our $10 tee shirt and wallet sale and I'm hoping to share some successes and get your tips for improving our efforts.

This week we:
- sent an email newsletter to our 2,300 customers
- were featured on a few tshirt sites and

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yo! I checked out that wallet printing video on your site. Very cool...I was wondering what materials you used and how you figured out how to sew those things together. I have a DB Clay wallet that is very similar and have been wanting to start printing/making wallets for a while...

Would appreciate some insight.

-Jacob
Junkytees ::: Welcome :::

·
Registered
332 Posts
What about if you give an incentive to your customers to spread the word to their friends? You can set something up where if they refer a friend who makes a purchase at your site, then they earn $5 (or whatever you want to set the incentive at) off their next purchase and if they have enough referrals then they get a free shirt.

You can also contact bloggers in your field and see if they want to do a giveaway of your shirt to their readers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey ReThink; can you link to your digg posts? I'm curious how they were written and what the comments on digg were. I've submitted a few things to digg, but I never really know how to pitch it so it's not blatantly self-promotional, ya know?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Who prints your t-shirts or do you do it in-house? The only reason I ask is because I ran across your post and thought to myself whoever prints your t-shirts should be helping you too! (especially if they have a large following on Facebook or Twitter)

Just a thought, let me know if you'd like that because we're thinking about doing something like in the near future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts