T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again,
I now have another slight problem,and after extensive testing, i cant put my finger on it, and I have wasted so much ink just trying to get this right.

I am doing a red shirt, the design is grey text with a black outline . The problem is the colour grey is slightly blotchy, and there is a tiny white outline around the black outline, which should not be there. any help on this would be great as I have tested changing settings all over the place, I am obviously not doing the right thing.
If someone could tell me anything on this that would be great.
thanks all

·
Registered
690 Posts
What kind of printer do you have? If it's a T-jet, you can shrink the underbase about .01% (if it's the underbase showing through). Or, zoom in with a graphic software to check if it's because of a soft/antialias border. It's possible that you're not mixing/spraying the pre-treatment evenly, causing the uneven coloring.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a kiosk and using print pro, one of the techs is coming out to see me within the next couple of days , so hopefully I can sort this out.
thanks for your input, I have reduced the choke and still I can see the ......I think its underbase showing through.
I will post on this thread when I figure out what the problem is.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update... just letting you all know it ended up being the choke..I was reducing it instead of increasing it. I hope this can help someone else, if they ever have this problem. thanks to all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts